Gülsüm Nur Kaşlı's Water Diary

                AFTER A WEEK I STARTED MEASURING MY WATER CONSUMPTION💧


This week, I started to measure how much water I use in my daily life. I wrote down every activity that required water and calculated the total at the end of the week. It was very interesting to see how much water I actually use without noticing.


The activity that uses the most water is taking a shower. I took two long showers during the week. One was 20 minutes and the other was 15 minutes. Together, they used about 332.5 liters of water.


I also used the washing machine four times. Each wash needs around 45 liters, so I used 180 liters of water for laundry.


Flushing the toilet also uses a good amount of water. I flush around 24 times a week, and each flush uses 5 liters. This means I use 120 liters of water just for flushing.


During the week, I washed my hands, face, brushed my teeth, washed vegetables, and did other small cleaning tasks. All of these used about 92 liters of water.


I also drink water, tea, and coffee during the day. In one week, I drank about 13 liters of liquid.


I washed the dishes by hand several times too. For dishwashing, I used around 108 liters of water.


When I added everything together, I discovered that I use about

1,065 liters of water in one week.

This is a little more than 1 cubic meter of water.


Measuring my water usage helped me understand where I use the most water. It also showed me where I can save water in the future.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AhmetTugcuG25's Water Diary

Zeynep Hira TugcuG25's Water Diary